An update on our response to COVID-19
Rationel Windows is carefully monitoring the evolving situation around the Coronavirus and is committed to mitigating any potential impact on our supply chains and operations for our customers. We are doing everything that we can to keep the business running while taking all the necessary precautions to avoid spreading the virus.
For our international manufacturing facilities in Europe means:
- Production has been split into smaller cells, access to production has been restricted, extra sanitary precautions are taken everywhere including many employees working from home.
- Our suppliers are delivering as usual which means that we can keep production running.
- Our factories are running and all orders are produced.
- We are delivering to building sites as planned despite some queuing caused by board control.
Based on information and guidelines from the authorities, we have established several preventive measures to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers, suppliers, business partners and employees, while ensuring continuity of our business and our operations in UK and Europe.
In the UK these measures include:
- Limiting travel/ face to face meeting when possible.
- Encouraging homeworking for our employees.
- Our showroom at out Bicester office is closed until further notice.
We will continue to support our customers, distributors and partners by operating and helping to support in the best way possible. We are monitoring the situation closely to ensure that our customers and our organization are provided with up-to-date information, and that any required actions are taken.
Please keep on contacting us in the normal ways for enquiries/orders.